320 Design Return Policy
Need To Make A Return? We take great pride in making your product, but there may be times the item needs to be returned.
Return Eligibility Requirements
- Custom ITEMS (Personalized and created special for a fundraiser) CANNOT be RETURNED unless you notice it is defective within 3 days of delivery date.
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Final Sale items and Clearance items will not be accepted for return.
How To Make A Return
Return for a refund:
- Non Custom Items must be postmarked within 14 days of the date received.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Refunds are refunded back to the original form of payment.
How to make a return:
- Send back the return yourself using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below).
When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! You can turn the poly mailer we sent your products in inside out and reuse for return shipping. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return. It’s always good to get a tracking number just in case something would happen to the item in transit. Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address: 320 Designs 718 Ochotto Lake Dr Avon,MN 56310
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a shipping fee to return the item back to you (this shipping fee can vary from $3 up to $20 depending on the item or items).